The MadeSure HOME Protector®
Employers of low-income earning individuals might be attempting to do more for their employees by providing lifestyle benefits but there is a serious lack of affordable options. MadeSure provides an inexpensive solution that looks out for the wellbeing of employers and employees alike.
Low-income earners face a vicious cycle situation whereby their employment options are so limited that remote and potentially dangerous jobs have to be considered to eke out a modest living. Commutes are dangerous, time-consuming and expensive, while working environments carry risks and hamper the ability of workers to perform well. Most concerning is the fact that unfavourable working environments can result in loss of income, injury and even death. The safety net of medical schemes and financial security that is taken for granted by many, just isn’t there.
Domestic workers, gardeners, cleaners, labourers, miners, builders and the millions that work hard for very little all make valuable individual contributions to the economy. They too deserve the employment benefits that their higher-earning counterparts enjoy.
No longer satisfied with the prevalence of expensive funeral plans and one-dimensional disability packages in the market, MadeSure has developed a benefit-rich, low cost solution that seeks to address this shortfall and desperate need.
Protector® and Protector Plus® offers 5-dimensional cover which is available to ALL (including foreign nationals). With the Protector® @ R95 pm and the Protector Plus® @ R195 pm + R200 airtime, why pay for after-death benefits today when immediate real-life benefits are needed YESTERDAY.
No Work Permit Required
No Medical Certificate Required
Available to All Foreign Nationals
- Hospital Cash Plan for Accidental Injury – R1,000 per day for up to 14 days P/A – 48-Hour waiting period.
- ER24: Emergency Medical Care with access to immediate medical assistance for you and your family. Available 24/7. Hotline 083 124.
- Hospital Guarantee Cash R7,500
- Emergency Transportation at R100,000
- Life Support equipment is also provided up to R100,000.
- Rehabilitation – where an employee is unable to perform his own job but can be rehabilitated to perform a different job, the policy covers 80% (up to R75,000) of the re-training costs.
- Permanent Disability Cover. R50,000. No waiting periods.
- Mobility Cover Up to R150,000 for permanent disability. Covers costs for electric wheelchair + prosthetics.
- Childcare R200 per day for 28 days on Accidental Disability of main member/spouse/child. 7-day waiting period.
- Final Rest. R18,000. Covers all causes of death.
- Accidental Death R50,000 cover.
- Body Repatriation Up to R35,000 cover. This pays for transportation costs of the deceased or critically injured.
- Income Replacement for Serious Illness (i.e. Cancer, heart attack, stroke) pays up to R1,000 per week for up to 13 weeks. Max claim age 55. 30-day waiting period. Does not cover pre-existing conditions.
- HIV accidental exposure benefit – covers a 7-day course of STI medication. Up to R100,000 cover. (Pays out for HIV infection due to blood transfusion or rape).
- Trauma Counseling R750 per session. (up to R25,000 per family member p.a.) Covering acts of violence.
- Debt Saver Program – debt assist, protection from creditors and free credit checks.
- Avis 14 Seater – Discounted rate for 7 days.